M.I Reporting Analyst - Dublin - Financial Services
- 45-50k with package EUR
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
My client, a leading provider of Financial Services are seeking to recruit an experienced MI/BI Reporting Analyst with responsibility for the production of Management Information for Group Management. This position is for an immediate start, to be based in Dublin.
Data Reporting , Market Information , SQL , VBA Programming , Data Analysis
Daily duties & responsibilities for this position would include:
- Driving the delivery of client M.I reports & analysis; and the production of KPI reports.
- Data Analysing, Cleansing & Manipulation; for high volume MI data sets.
- The delivery & presentation of such data findings at C-level Management.
- Ensuring the accurate delivery of all reports.
- Acting as a subject matter on all things data.
- Working closely with other areas of the business, as required.
- Acting as a mentor to Junior staff members.
To be considered for this position, candidates should possess:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the analysis of Market Information data.
- Expertise within SQL; Microsoft SQL Server and/or Teradata.
- Experience with VBA Programming & Microsoft Office.
- In-depth skills in both the analysis & manipulation of high volume data.
Salary €40-50K with package.
If you possess the above-mentioned skills & experience, please contact Jasaon Kelly: 01-8746770 / email@example.com