Our client, an industry leading Corporate Finance firm with a proven track record of successful transactions across ECM, M&A and Debt Advisory are currently looking to hire a Manager to join their team.
- Leading on transactions and fundraising mandates alongside financial modelling, due diligence, preparing Info Memorandums and identifying purchasers/investors
- Work closely with founders, senior management, private equity, large corporates, lawyers, banks and various others
- Networking opportunities from day one
- Self-management capabilities
Competition for the role will be high and we invite applications from those who satisfy the following criteria:
- ACA or CFA qualification
- 5-7years post-qualification from a Transaction Services or Corporate Finance background
- Financial modelling experience
- Cradle to grave M&A experience
- Enthusiasm to manage own franchise within a business
- Excellent communication skills – ability to liaise with senior external clients
There is a competitive salary & bonus on offer for the successful candidate. For more information and to discuss in confidence please contact Kevin Menton by mail at email@example.com or by phone on +35315881176.