A top pillar bank is looking is looking to hire a Market Risk Manager to join their Financial Risk department. The role is based in Dublin and is a permanent position with the organization.
Reporting directly to the Head of Market Risk, this person will play a central role in the delivery of strong second line review and challenge in relation to the Group’s structural market risk profile i.e. Interest Rate Risk, Credit Spread Risk and FX Risk in the banking book.
- Provide robust independent second line review and challenge of the Group’s structural market risk strategy by extracting key messages for Senior Management/Board consumption
- Leading and developing a small team of risk analysts
- Review & Challenge the Group’s Stress Testing of structural market risks to ensure the Group’s approach remains fit for purpose
- Develop the control framework for structural market risks by designing policy, interpreting relevant regulation, proposing risk limits and challenging market risk business limits proposed by the first line of defence
- Provide specialist advice to the business around market risk
- Experience communicating complex market risk issues to senior management
- Strong technical knowledge of financial products, risk measurement, financial markets and of the regulatory requirements relating to market risk
- Experience managing and leading a team of risk analysts
- Previous experience building relationships with internal stakeholders and business partners
- A proactive attitude and the ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changes in work priorities
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply through the link provided or alternatively to have a confidential conversation around this role contact Stephen. Mobile - 085 107 1485 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org .