- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: €55,000 plus
- Job Type: Full time
Operational Risk Specialist
Salary €60,000 - €70,000 DOE Leading Insurance group Benefits include Health, Pension, Education support, bonus Senior Risk Specialist required for global insurance group. Leading a team of 2, reporting into the Head of Risk (based in the UK) this role will suit a professional with strong Risk, Audit and Controls experience.
- Salary €60,000 - €70,000 DOE
- Leading Insurance group
- Benefits include Health, Pension, Education support, bonus
Senior Risk Specialist required for global insurance group. Leading a team of 2, reporting into the Head of Risk (based in the UK) this role will suit a professional with strong Risk, Audit and Controls experience.
Working closely with multiple senior stakeholders both locally and globally (Europe and Africa) you will be responsible for the implementing managing and coordinating the Operational Risk Management activities for this firm.
Day to day duties include
- Provide Risk Management support to senior management and the wider business, including risk identification, risk assessment and control assessment.
- Ensure that an effective network of Risk Coordinators is in place and that risk training is provided to the Risk team as well as the wider business.
- Lead the Risk Assessment process for the business, in conjunction with senior management and perform a quarterly review process of risks.
- Work with the Internal Control Officer to ensure regular evaluation and reporting of control effectiveness and mitigation plan oversight in line with the Group Risk timetable.
- Ensure that effective risk identification, analysis and monitoring processes are in place
- At least 5 years’ risk, audit or controls experience within the financial services arena
- Experience in Solvency II / Basel II or proficiency with a Risk specialist skill an advantage.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of best practices and trends in risk management.
- Excellent problem solving, judgement and analytical abilities.
- French lanuage skills set advantageous
For more information on this Risk Specialist job please contact Eimear Walsh in Brightwater on 01 6621000 or click apply below