Our client – a leading financial services provider is seeking to appoint a Portfolio Manager to join its Private Clients team. In this role you will be responsible for managing an existing book, generating new business and creating financial plans and strategies. You will also be expected to attend functions and events becoming an ambassador for the business.
- Generate new business development opportunities, converting prospects into clients.
- Manage portfolio of existing clients in line with service levels.
- Attend and participate in meetings with clients to develop a financial plan.
- Implement financial planning recommendations.
- Minimum 5 years in financial services with 2+ years in advisory role.
- QFA designation a pre-requisite, CFP/Degree desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of financial planning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*