An expanding Private Equity firm is seeking to add a Portfolio Analyst to its team in Dublin. Key Responsibilities include proactively managing and monitoring Real Estate investments in, the UK and Europe.
- Manage and report on the performance of residential and commercial Real Estate portfolios in the UK and Europe.
- Implementation of Real Estate Business Plans in collaboration with Group Asset Management strategy.
- Monitor, review and evaluate the performance of each AUM.
- Prepare internal, investor and debt funder relevant monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports.
- Perform market research and conduct due diligence on existing AUM and/or potential acquisitions.
- Evaluate and prepare recommendations for investor and/or lender consent as appropriate.
- Relationship Manager with Property Managers and Loan Servicers.
- Real Estate cashflow modelling.
- Knowledge of Real Estate.
- Knowledge of loan documents.
- European Languages advantageous.