Private Equity Oversight
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Exciting opportunity to join this highly technical PE Oversight team in Dublin. This role comes with top remuneration, benefits and global career opportunities.
Highly regarded global investment manager.
As the newest member of this team, you will be responsible for change, risk and exception management on a suite of alternative funds.
- Rigorously identifying, evaluating and addressing risks and taking prompt actions to close
- Leading and driving change management processes, independently coordinating and involving both internal and external stakeholders where required
- Identifying and leading exception management, taking prompt actions and ensuring exceptions are closed safely and correctly
- Acting as the key contact point for escalation by/to outsourced fund administrators
- Communicating with senior internal and external parties and consulting with them on complex projects, providing sound advice and guidance
- Providing an authoritative source of knowledge and expertise on funds assigned
- Building strong relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Completing a detailed review of legal documents and policies and procedures to highlight operational impacts and ensure operational readiness
- Working with external providers and internal teams to ensure a robust and scalable operating model is in place both within the business and in external providers
- Project managing complex initiatives effectively
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant policies and with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring alignment with global best practice for controls, oversight and management of vendors and production of fund asset valuations and where appropriate provides input and executes initiatives to enhance such processes.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Preferably degree level with relevant recognized qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CFA), or equivalent years-served in industry
- Post-qualification experience in the alternatives fund industries
- Expertise in fund valuation, reporting and administrative requirements
- Thorough understanding of investment processes and controls, the fund valuation and transaction lifecycle and key control frameworks
- Experience in identifying and managing risks
- Ability to review and distill large and complex legal documents
- Demonstrable experience in identifying and delivering continuous improvement and change
- Exceptional attention to detail
Highly negotiable salary and market leading benefits and bonus potential