We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to work within Shared Data Services and Data Governance of a leading global asset managing company based here in Dublin. The Ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual looking to join an expanding team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to work within Shared Data Services and Data Governance of a leading global asset managing company based here in Dublin. The Ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual looking to join an expanding team. The role requires working with globally dispersed teams and partners. Our client encourages people to be the best they can within an open collaborative working environment offering ample career development opportunities coupled with a competitive salary with an amazing benefits package.
Some Key Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager
- Taking full ownership of IT Projects within the PMO relating to Data Services and Governance
- Manage project resource demands, and allocate across project portfolio accordingly
- Develop and maintain a master resource tracker
- Develop and implement management approval processes for future hires, contract extensions, role upgrades, organisation change notifications etc
- Create dashboards for Pipeline Review Meetings, Month End submissions to senior stakeholders/committee
- Take responsible for forecasting and overall project delivery, reporting progress on a regular basis to the relevant stakeholders and senior management throughout the business
- 3rd party vendor management
- Manage and lead contract resources allocated accordingly to projects under your management in conjunction with HR policies
- Budget management
- Implement new processes and procedures accordingly
The IT Project Manager shall have the following experience and qualifications
- You must have at least 3-5 year’s experience as a Project Manager
- You will have hands on experience in managing multiple IT/Data related projects
- Experience within a large functioning PMO, Ideally within financial services
- Competent with MS Office tools like Power Point, Visio, MS Word etc
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience in handling large volume of data in Excel Spreadsheets
- You must have the ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a fast-paced Agile environment working towards tight deadlines
- You will have a positive can-do attitude with a hands-on approach to project management
If you would like to find out more about this amazing opportunity please don’t hesitate to get in contact.