Publishing - Graphic Defined Contributions Specialist. Contract
- EUR40000 - EUR50000 per annum EUR
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Contract, Full time
- Fidelity International
- 27 Aug 18 2018-08-27
You will be covering maternity leave and responsible for generating DC documents, in particular the pension member fund factsheets and performance statements. To also create pension scheme specific literature. You will be working in modern, city centre offices in a collaborative and innovative workplace.
Purpose of your role
The successful candidate would be covering maternity leave and responsible for generating DC documents, in particular the DC member fund factsheets and performance statements.
To also create DC scheme specific literature, primarily Application forms and Expression of Wish forms through our automated document production system, as well as manual production of DC generic marketing material. While many DC documents are based around a standard template, for some larger clients they may be more complex, based around client-specific requirements.
The role would include regular liaison with various departments, including DC Fund Data Management, Product Support, DC Implementations, DC Client Management, DC Technical, DC Compliance, Investment Propositions, Investment Statistics, Investment Systems, Pensions Service Centre and Business Publications.
The role would suit a candidate with financial services experience, with DC pension knowledge and ideally some DC document production experience, who is keen to learn new skills. The position offers an excellent opportunity to learn more about document production within a growing area of the business as well as to build relationships with many other teams.
Your key accountabilities
Fund related documents - ownership of day to day production
- Production of member fund factsheets.
- Production of the member performance statements.
- Production of the client/trustee DC fund report.
- Maintenance of the fund factsheet LOG used to create fund related documents within the DC Document Production Team.
- Maintain Brochure Builder application form and expression of wish form templates and arrange production of as required.
- Ensure that templates are compliant and technically correct, high quality copy in plain English and appropriate for the member audience.
- Use of an automated system to create literature for DC Schemes and where appropriate manual production of literature through external design agencies. Documents may be produced as printed documents or as PDF documents for web and email distribution.
- Assisting with documents required for fund changes, for example; addendums and PlanViewer messages etc.
- Liaising with DC Communications, DC Technical and DC Compliance where new documents or changes to existing documents are required.
Liaising with Investment Propositions, Investment Statistics, Product Support, DC Fund Data Management and Business Publications for the production of fund related documents.
Knowledge Information Management (KIM) SharePoint and Print Services
- Maintaining the team's KIM and Print Services site ensuring all content is up to date by liaising with the owners of the documents.
- Liaising with DC Technical, Legal, Compliance and Communications personnel within the Company to ensure accuracy of material. Ensuring compliance under the FCA/PRA regulations and DWP disclosure requirements.
- Keeping Communication Consultants, Client Managers, Implementation Team and Management informed.
- Assisting in the production and distribution of member communication materials.
- Ensuring that teams post is distributed promptly, ideally twice per day.
- Such other special duties as may be given from time to time.
- Understand and comply with Fidelity rules including the Code of Ethics, Treating Customers Fairly, Information Policy, Anti-Money Laundering and Data Protection Act guidelines. Ensuring that the principles of these policies are included in everything we do.
- Solid Adobe InDesign experience, preferably from a Mac production environment.
- Working experience using Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Attention to detail and good eye for Design and Typography.
- Ability to write plain English copy for employee audience.
- Ability to organise work to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Use or firm understanding of Agile Scrum. Experience of Project Management.
- Focused on providing a high level customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work with people at all levels within and outside the Company.
- The ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Proactive, willing to use initiative.
- Consistently reliable, methodical, adaptable, resourceful, enthusiastic, dedicated, self-motivated and commercially minded.
- Able to project manage multiple tasks including projects.
- High quality analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret and implement Company policy.
- Able to meet targets in respect of day-to-day workflows and new projects.
- Investment industry experience would be an advantage.
- Good educational background; degree level or equivalent preferred.