Quantitative Investment Analyst
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
My Client a global financial institution is currently looking to hire an Quantitative Investment Analyst to assist the Investments team in developing quantitative fixed income frameworks and tools that support the investments team in achieving strong risk adjusted returns in the investment portfolio.
• Develop quantitative fixed income analytical tools and frameworks to assist in asset allocation and portfolio optimisation decisions.
• Provide quantitative assessment of relative value opportunities across market sectors.
• Support modelling and simulation of existing risk models and the calibration of new investment opportunities.
• Enhance deterministic and stochastic approaches to investment risk and asset liability modelling.
• Assist in depicting investment risk and other correlated risk within an enterprise-wide risk profile.
• Work closely with the technology team in developing tools that directly impact the asset allocation process.
• Degree/Masters/PhD in a numeric discipline.
• Professional experience in a quantitative finance related role.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment is essential.
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
• Practical knowledge of statistical modelling and simulation techniques.
• Strong knowledge of fixed income markets would be a distinct advantage.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Exposure in programming languages would be beneficial.
• Ability to take initiative and work unsupervised.
This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding individual who is a self-starter with the ability to be productive under pressure. This is a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment which requires an individual with an energetic and enthusiastic approach, along with maturity, self-confidence and self-motivation.
Should you meet the above requirements please contact Kevin on 018746770 for a Private & Confidential conversation.