FINCO Search has been approached by a global leader in real estate consultancy for a Real Estate Analyst with a passion for real estate and an interest in what makes cities tick to join them at their offices in Dublin.
Title: Real Estate Analyst
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Up to 45,000 EUR
Location: Dublin, Ireland
You will be reporting to the Head of Research and covering the commercial and residential property markets. You will work within a team of researchers, but you must be able to work independently and manage your own output.
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable within the real estate industry and have an ear to the ground in terms of the economic current affairs/financial markets and the impact they have on the property markets. The leading candidate will have a wider interest in the urban environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Commercial and Residential property market research particularly from a capital markets prospective
- Developing your own research ideas from start to finish using your own initiative
- Storing and analysing the data you have gathered in an efficient manner
- Liaising with the media to maximise exposure of research output
- Support the team of agents with content for pitching and presentations
- You will provide contributions towards building models for econometric forecasting of property markets
- Designing, amending and updating Excel models that range in complexity
- Masters level education in Finance/Economics
- Previous experience working within the real estate industry
- Previous analyst experience is essential
- Experience and proficiency in econometrics
We are looking for a creative, numerically competent analyst who can produce interesting research topics and viewpoints whilst showing strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
Please contact Zak Randon:
Tel: +44 (0)203 927 5081