- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Alexander
- 31 Jul 18 2018-07-31
My Client is a FinTech Firm Developing Regulatory Compliance Software for Capital Markets and Buy-Side Investment Houses. The role will entail product development working alongside Sales team in the development and marketing of new Compliance Software targeting Buy-Side Investment Firms.
The Regulatory Analyst will be a senior member of our Regulatory Team and will be responsible for analysing regulatory content and assessing the impacts of changes to existing regulations and implications of upstream regulation.
- Research and analysis into AML, Investor Protection, OTC Reform, Securities Exchange Act requirements and other regulatory.
- Manage the client relationships to drive active participation and generate industry best-practice solutions to regulatory challenges.
- Work with internal and external business partners/clients define and refine business requirements arising from legislative AML requirements
- Support the management of scope, scheduling and delivery of regulatory roadmap and releases
- Create detailed functional specification documentation in line with industry best practices
- Provide on-going support to the product engineering team in the delivery of product functionality
- Support the creation and delivery of the 'Regulatory Update' deliverables to existing clients
- Regulatory SME providing guidance to allow effective and timely implementation of changes required by regulatory developments.
- Engagement with the Sales/Pre-Sales team supporting new and existing client engagements
- 8+ years within regulatory compliance with significant experience regulatory compliance.
- The ability to analyse, interpret and translate regulatory requirements into global best practice standards
- Experience in OTC Reform, interpreting requirements of G20 commitments on OTC reform (Dodd Frank and EMIR experience required).
- Knowledge of Global Investor Protection, MiFID II, AIFMD, UCITS, MMF Regulation, Form PF and PRIPS required.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with buy-side regulation
- Experience of asset management business regulation
- Ability to identify solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgement
- Software development lifecycle practices advantageous
- Recognised legal or regulatory qualification advantageous (CAMS/ACOI/CFE)