My client are a provider of risk management and regulatory services to fund managers and other financial institutions in Ireland.
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic individual to join our regulatory reporting team. We currently produce regulatory reporting for our rapidly growing client base - we need a skilled individual to take control of our risk engine process and further automate it and oversee the production of the reports.
- Responsible for the oversight and production of AIFMD Annex IV reports
- Oversight and production of Form PF, CPO, PQR, Open Protocol
- CBI monthly and quarterly returns
- At least 2 year's experience of producing and submitting AIFMD Annex IV reports
- Excellent knowledge of AIFMD legislation
- Excellent knowledge of Annex IV reporting
- Thorough understanding of financial instruments (equities, bonds, CIS, derivatives)
- Proven ability to work autonomously, demonstrate initiative and possess a keen attention to detail
- Ability to liaise directly with clients and work closely with them to assist them meeting their regulatory deadlines
- Coding ability such as SQL, Python and VBA
- Must be an EU Citizen or hold a visa to work full-time in Ireland for an unlimited period
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.