Regulatory Reporting VP
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 03 Oct 18
Our client is looking to hire a few contractors to to help them meet their Regulatory Reporting requirements. It is an excellent opportunity to gain insights into this evolving business.
Supporting Policy Experts and Senior Management, you will assist on external reporting key deliverables and drive the banks' capital adequacy management, as well as the following:
- Supporting Market Risk and Credit Risk functions in production of COREP on a monthly basis, at the same time as complying with PRA rules and striving to improve operational efficiency.
- Analysis and consolidation of data to ensure efficiency and accuracy at all times
- Large exposure reporting and providing leverage awareness insight
Our client is ideally seeking:
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2-3 years relevant Banking/FS background in regulatory/capital reporting
- Updated knowledge of capital, COREP and regulatory matters including PRA and CRD IV regulations and articles is important.
- Financial instrument and risk management knowledge across Credit Risk and Market Risk frameworks is desirable
- Hands on, collaborative approach and strong communication skills - ability to make tight deadlines