- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Contract, Full time
- NBC Global Finance
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
The Risk Analyst is responsible for supporting the day to day Risk management and Capital adequacy functions within the organization.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for efficiently communicating and highlighting risk throughout the organization, address daily queries and perform specific analysis.
- Ability to cover all aspects of risk management related to the trading activities.
- Responsible for understanding the direct and indirect risk drivers of the various products and to develop reports to track and highlight the risks.
- Responsible carrying out daily analysis which reflects solid quantitative and market background.
- Running and developing daily reports using VBA and Excel.
- Required to have broad vision of the business. This includes a strong understanding of collateral/market contingent credit risks and the ability to foresee trends and risks in this market.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Third level qualification in a relevant technical discipline.
- Masters qualification an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Relevant industry experience.
- Experience with VBA/SQL essential.
- Strong understanding of financial products.
- Experience using different risk methodologies and risk reporting desirable.
- Knowledge of CRR, CRD and COREP desirable.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to assess issues, identify solutions and problem solve.