Risk Analytics Assistant Manager
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Broadgate Search Ltd
- 02 Oct 17 2017-10-02
A leading Financial Services organisation is looking to grow their credit risk analytics function by appointing a new Risk Analytics Assistant Manager. The Risk Analytics Assistant Manager will be responsible for the day to day growth of the credit risk analytics department.
- Lead and manage the design, development, implementation of next-generation informatics and advanced analytics solutions and the credit risk function
- To drive, through data sets and sources, innovation in the groups’s delivery of its business across the full life cycle of credit risk. To support the strategy area’s using advanced optimisation techniques to focus effort to high return segments.
- To create/ maintain a suite of scoring and regulatory capital PD/LGD/CF models for use across the credit life cycle using ‘best in class’ statistical techniques.
- Manage regulatory Pillar 1 capital forecasting & stress testing for both internal and external requirement.
- Minimum 6 years overall experience in advanced analytics.
- Master's in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Decision Sciences, Applied Probability etc.
- Software and Languages: Strong skills in Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Enterprise Miner , R, SPSS
- Familiarity with relational database desigh
- Strong background in management of credit risk model lifecycle including; development, testing, validation, implementation, maintenance & model risk frameworks.
Broadgate Search specialises in the recruitment of Compliance, Risk, Audit and Governance roles such as Chief Risk Officer, Head of Risk, Risk Manager, Risk Specialist, Enterprise Risk Officer, Operational Risk Officer, Market Risk Officer & Credit Risk Officer. For more information contact Jake Calver on 01 905 8605.