A global asset manager are looking to hire a senior risk manager to work closely with the risk team and Head of Compliance and be responsible for effective risk management policies, procedures and processes across the risk function.
- To provide subject matter expertise to the 1st line on the application of risk management tools through the risk cycle, comprising risk identification, assessment, control, monitoring and re-porting processes
- Maintenance of the company’s risk management framework and risk management program
- Identifying, assessing, measuring and reporting existing and emerging risks
- Execution of the risk monitoring reviews annually and reporting findings to management and the Board
- Deliver effective reporting of risk to the board and ensure effective and efficient reporting lines throughout the company
- Maintain good stakeholder engagement and build ongoing relationships with the 1LOD to promote a culture of openness, transparency and customer-centric culture
- A strong understanding of the principles of enterprise risk management
- Experience working in a risk function and taking responsibility across the function
- Responsibility across all aspects of risk would be desirable (i.e. op risk, liquidity risk, valuation risk, concentration risk etc)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to analyse and interpret large volumes of data and to understand and interpret complex financial information
- Self-motivated, be able to work on their own but very much a team player
Please apply through the link provided or get in touch with Stephen via firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a confidential phone call to discuss this in more detail.