A global bank are looking for a Senior Risk Analyst / Risk Manager to join their dynamic team in a role that involves managing three direct reports and working closely with the CRO and Senior Management.
A global financial services institution is looking to hire a Senior Risk Analyst / Risk Manager to join their risk team and work alongside the Senior Risk Manager and help the team with the day to day Risk management and Capital adequacy functions within the organization.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the CRO and Senior Manager in the day to day running of the risk management functions.
- Responsible for efficiently communicating and highlighting risk throughout the organization, address daily queries and perform specific analysis.
- Ability to cover all aspects of risk management related to the trading activities.
- Responsible for understanding the direct and indirect risk drivers of the various products and to develop reports to track and highlight the risks.
- Responsible carrying out daily analysis which reflects solid quantitative and market background.
- Running and developing daily reports using VBA and Excel.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience
- ICAAP , COREP / Recovery plan experience is a distinct advantage
- FRM qualification is desirable
- Experience with VBA/SQL essential
- Experience using different risk methodologies and risk reporting desirable.
- Strong knowledge of CRR, CRD and COREP.
- Strong people management skills
Please apply through the link provided or to set up a confidential call to discuss this mandate please get in touch with Stephen via firstname.lastname@example.org .