SSGA Compliance Specialist (Funds), Assistant Vice President
- Supporting the development, implementation and management of, for the State Street Global Advisors Ireland Fund Management Companies and for Delegates, an appropriate risk based compliance monitoring and oversight programme through effective project management, reporting and ongoing process improvement.
- Reviewing and assessing compliance breaches, pricing errors, complaints and remediation for the State Street Global Advisors Ireland Fund Management Companies and working with the business to resolve compliance issues in the best interests of the investors in the Funds. Produce regular metrics, status updates and reporting as needed.
- Preparing ad hoc, monthly, quarterly and annual compliance reports to satisfy regulators, internal management, boards and designated persons under the State Street Global Advisors Ireland Fund Management CP86 Business Plan for UCITS and AIFs.
- Assisting in developing and reviewing new compliance policies and procedures, documentation and monitoring systems to enhance compliance processes and oversight.
- Reviewing and researching applicability of new rules, regulations and codes of practice to ensure business is conducted in a compliant manner.
- Providing insight on industry best practice and benchmarking (in a multi-jurisdictional environment) on applicable regulatory developments and rules and regulations.
- Participating and providing compliance support on new product launches.
- Working with compliance oversight stakeholders to define, prioritize, and achieve strategic objectives while ensuring projects delivered meet approved requirements.
- Supporting the compliance team in managing ad hoc requests and special projects from the initiation and planning stages through execution and completion, as requested.