Senior Compliance Officer - Asset services
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Senior position within an asset service management company to provide compliance services engagement with a large range of stakeholders including the Executive Management Team, the Chief Executive Officers and the board.
- Strong track record in compliance ideally within a financial/professional services organisation
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at manager or senior manager level
- Good understanding of the Irish regulatory environment and expertise in the areas of data protection and AML/CTF
- Strong track record of partnering with senior executives
- Business acumen and financial expertise essential
- Have a relevant degree or other third level qualification or relevant professional qualification, LCOI
- Proficient Excel skills and have excellent written and verbal English
- Actively monitoring the changes and updates in compliance rules applicable to the Company, and understanding the impact to the business
- Lead Support to aid achievement of its strategic and business goals by driving a strong compliance culture and robust compliance framework
- Providing support and advice to the business and to Act as an adviser in compliance matters to the business and support the Executive Management Team
- Respect to the board to enable them to control their compliance risks and protect the Agency’s reputation
- Support the Head of Compliance in delivering an appropriate compliance assurance programme
- Keep abreast of upstream regulatory developments and support the business in ensuring timely implementation of new regulations and relevant codes of practice
- Promote staff awareness of compliance and ethical issues, including design and delivery of appropriate compliance training
- Maintain a positive relationship with all stakeholders and relevant oversight bodies.
- Report to senior management on a monthly basis
This Senior Compliance Officer position is a highly unique opportunity to join a leading institution. The Compliance officer will be required to lead a team to deliver specific aspects of support at a senior level.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description please contact Ciarán O Connell on 01-8746770.