Global Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant
Our client are a leading Global Asset Manager who are seeking to hire a Senior Equity Analyst to join their expanding team in Dublin.
Main duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of an expert team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of incisive analysis of companies internal performance and external trading environment..
- Conducting bottom-up fundamental and top-down macro thematic analysis of stocks under coverage
- Keep up to date with trends in European sectors and the impact of stocks under coverage
- Production of regular written stock and sector reports, backed up by sound and user-friendly financial models
- Research tasks, including model building, primary research, proof reading
- Provide investment ideas to management and institutional clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with key personnel within companies under coverage, clients and industry
- Recent relevant analytical experience (5+ years) in financial markets or equity analysis in Consumer Staples.
- Strong academic background ideally with CFA, Accountancy or relevant post graduate qualification
- Exceptional analytical abilities as well as presentation and communication abilities
- Highly motivated and a capacity to be highly productive
- An ability to be highly adaptive to client needs and requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to manage and allocate your time efficiently
- Idea generation and high conviction of investment opinions
For a private & confidential conversation, please contact Thomas Hennelly