Recruitment Manager | Risk & Compliance
Internal Audit - Global Asset Manager - Dublin, Ireland
Super new opportunity to join a leading asset management company and assist the Head of Internal Audit in designing and implementing a thorough programme of review aimed at providing Senior Management with reasonable assurance on the Internal Control Systems of the Irish entity and, where required, participate centrally supporting the Group Internal Audit team in the carrying out of assurance activities across the global business.
- Lead a range of assignments including audits, major business project support, continuous assessment, ad hoc advice and guidance, and communicating the results of assignments to the appropriate senior business unit management
- To ensure that the departmental plans are being effectively implemented through appropriate design, focus, direction and control of individual audit assignments
- To participate in the annual audit planning process
- To contribute to the development of new and improved audit methodologies to ensure ongoing compliance with industry standards
- Timely monitoring and escalation, if required, of the implementation of recommendations
- To build and maintain relationships with senior management and key stakeholders across the business
- Ideally, professionally qualified e.g. (ACA, ACCA, CIA, IIA, CISA)
- Sound understanding of regulatory requirements and the various regulatory changes impacting the financial services/Fund Management industry (e.g. AIFMD, UCITS V, MiFID II)
- 5+ years audit or relevant experience within Financial Services - Asset/Fund Management, Investments experience highly desirable
- In-depth experience and knowledge of audit process and methodologies
- Thorough understanding of risk assessment of internal control environments
- Experience of communicating successfully with senior and executive management
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon for immediate consideration. Call John on 00 353 1 874 6770 for further information and a confidential discussion.