Senior Investment Adviser
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Our client is looking for an accomplished Senior Investment Adviser to join their successful Worldwide Organisation
The suitable candidate will provide investment consulting advice to a broad range of defined benefit and defined contribution pension scheme clients on the appropriate investment strategy / range of fund options.
- Managing a portfolio of DC and DB pension scheme clients on a day-to-day basis,
- Meeting clients to review current investment arrangements, discuss market /industry providing pro-active advice and recommendations on a range of complex issues. developments and potential changes to consider / implement.
- Overseeing implementation aspects of investment strategy changes
- Contribute to continuous improvement of client solutions.
- Liaising with colleagues across business lines to achieve successful investment outcomes for our clients.
- Driving business development initiatives and targets.
- Contributing to sales, revenue and NOI targets of the Business.
- Support intellectual capital development and promotion with clients.
- The ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders, up to and including Managing Directors / CEOs of local companies and multi-nationals.
- Expert understanding of investment markets, investment instruments (including derivatives) and asset classes.
- Deep knowledge of pension and investment trends, developments and key issues of concern / opportunity.
- Experience of the investment management industry
- Ability to successfully oversee asset transitions.
- CFA,MBA desirable.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Sean on 01 8746770 for a confidential conversation.