Senior Investment Manager-Private Equity
- Excellent EUR
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Elevate Partners
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
Our client a leading mid market private equity fund, are looking to add a Senior Investment Manager to their team. The firm has a great track record in investing in the €5 to €50 million sector, in companies where there is already a strong management team, growth plan and clear vision for growth and expansion.
You will work on the origination and execution of investments for the fund, as well as working with portfolio companies on commercial and strategic issues.
- Credit analysis of potential investee companies, covering a range of different company sizes, funding requirements and industry sectors
- Full involvement in the investment evaluation process including attendance at management presentations, review of due diligence reports, and preparation of internal investment proposals
- Financial modelling of investment opportunities and the preparation of integrated financial models and conducting sensitivity analyses
- Summarising industry and company specific investment drivers and risks and making recommendations
- Presentation of investment proposals to investment committee
This will be a competitive recruitment process and only canddiates who meet the below requirements will be considered.
- 8+ years experience in Corporate Finance, Leveraged Finance or Transaction Services
- Ability to determine and synthesise key risks/drivers and form a view on investment attractiveness
- Fundamental credit analysis skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, team orientated.
- Qualification such as CFA, ACA, ACCA is beneficial
- Several years lending experience of dealing with market standard
To discuss this unique opportunity please apply direct via the link provided.