Madison Pearl has been mandated to find 3 Senior level Python / Django Developers for a growing organization who have revolutionized and disrupting the industry they operate in. The ideal candidate will work alongside a team of over 10 Software Developers and report directly into the CTO.
- Build, test and maintain a first of its kind a custom built platform, API’s and services.
- Assist with the optimization of the custom built platform.
- Make contributions to code reviews and libraries.
- Successful candidates will have a strong influence on the technical direction of the firm and their custom built, first of kind platform.
- Minimum of 4 years of Python / Django Development experience required.
- Previous experience in web application development using Django, flask, Python 2 and Python 3 frameworks.
- Candidates with a background in .Net Development are preferred.
- Must have strong debugging experience.
- RDMBS experience required: PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQL server.
- Caching experience required: Redis, Varnish and Memcached.
- Experience with RESTful Architecture required.
- Experience dealing with Cloud Service Providers such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Any exposure with Microsoft Dynamics and/or performance/security testing is an added bonus.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*