Senior Risk Consultant | Technology | Banking
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Senior IT Risk Consultant for global financial services company
Our client, a renowned financial services company with global footprint, is looking for an experienced risk consultant to take ownership of the end to end management of the risk framework for their Technology function. This is a great opportunity for someone to leverage their risk and compliance experience and join a dynamic company in the banking sector with cutting edge technology solutions.
A very competitive remuneration package is on offer for the right person.
- Facilitate and challenge risk identification, discussion and escalation
- Oversee alignment to risk management frameworks and control environment elements
- Provide reporting and oversight of risk management programs
- Identify, respond to and/or escalate risks through tools including the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and Self-Identification process
- Embed risk management and compliance culture and awareness through targeted communications strategy and training
- Collaborate with Second Line of Defence and business lines on development and implementation of risk reduction activities and appropriate monitoring
- Considerable knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business with particular emphasis on European regulations
- Must be well versed in the fundamental principles of banking and possess a strong understanding of bank related compliance regulations and auditing principles
- Considerable knowledge of Risk Management Framework
- Advanced knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis of Paragon Executive for immediate consideration.