Senior Risk Manager | Projects | Payments
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
Senior Risk Manager for a global payments company
Outstanding opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation for a global role in their payments business in a high-level role in their Risk Oversight Team. This position will offer the successful person a chance to develop a robust and sustainable model for overseeing international risk and control programs, ensuring they are aligned to company best practice and local regulatory expectations in a global business.
In addition to having a truly key part to play in shaping the risk culture of the organisation the role will offer a market leading salary and benefits package with career progression and development opportunities.
On a day to day basis the role will entail the following aspects:
- Responsible for the delivery or oversight of policy and program implementation activities across the international geographies, ensuring that all local policies are clearly reflected in business line routines and that geography-specific regulatory expectations are referenced and met, performing detailed gap analyses where required.
- Manage the coordination and preparation of clear, focused and metric driven reports to support business lines and senior management in understanding the risk profile across Payment’s international geographies; representing Payments in presenting these reports to key governance committees where required.
- Support the CRO team in fulfilling its responsibilities relating to joint venture and strategic alliance oversight; and provide support and guidance to risk leads within relevant business units to support this.
- Manage to completion all assigned issue resolution activity where assigned, and provide guidance, support and oversight to issues relating to international markets.
The successful person will ideally have the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree qualified in finance, business or related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience within risk management, preferably in a global organization
- Expert understanding of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact the Payments business
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Advanced analytical, communication and influencing skills
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon Executive for immediate consideration
For more information please call John on 01-874 6770