Our client, a global Financial Services group, are seeking a Senior Structured Product Analyst to join their growing Corporate Banking team in Dublin.
- Construct and maintain financial models to support CDO Transactions.
- Program and reverse engineer financial models corresponding to the terms and conditions specified in securitization documents;
- Use of excel models to allocate a collateral pool's payments to various bondholders, swap counterparties, and investment managers;
- Stress-test cash flow and collateral performance to assess impact on portfolios under unfavorable market circumstances;
- Calculate numerous portfolio statistics, ratios and thresholds for use in hypothetical trading scenarios and periodic reporting
- Use of SQL and other software to influence the quantity of collateral-related information maintained in the databases;
- Where appropriate, use transaction deliverables for Product – such as Financial Models, Waterfalls, Investor Reports, Hypothetical test trades and Modelling Support.
- Demonstrable experience in structured products and Corporate Trust
- Strong legal documentation review skills
- Complex analytical transaction skills
- Strong Financial Modelling skills
For more information on this role, or any other roles, contact Marco Persano via LinkedIn to organise a confidential conversation.