Senior Web Developer (Azure DevOps)
IPSI is a member company of FNZ, a partner to the world's leading financial institutions.
Since its formation in 1998, IPSI has a leading provider of third party services to the life assurance industry. Currently, IPSI has clients who sell life assurance products via banks, brokers, sales networks and over the Internet in eight European countries.
Our ambition is to continue our growth by offering excellent service to our existing clients, to acquire new clients, and to extend the range of services on offer. The Job
You will work as part of an innovative team, leading a digital transformation to enable adoption of Microsoft Azure Devops and agile software development.You will also contribute to developing new products, features and enhanced functionality in line with Group and Company standards to meet the business requirements of our clients. Specific Role Responsibilities
- Specify and develop innovative, quality-driven solutions to meet the business requirements of individual IPSI projects / clients.
- Design, implement, and manage CI/CD pipelines for agile software development teams.
- Develop solutions that are secure, flexible, and have the potential for re-use with our client companies.
- Propose and implement workflow improvements to automate repetitive tasks
- Be a Self-motivated team player with the ability to coach team members of varying skillsets.
- Maintaining and support of new and existing features by liaising with the development, QA and support teams to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Contribute your ideas and suggestions to develop solutions to complex problems.
Web Development experience (5+ years, where appropriate) in the following technologies and principles:
- Strong experience with Microsoft.Net, VB, C#, ASP.Net MVC
- Full stack development in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Azure DevOps environments.
- Experience of working on cloud services, Azure SQL DB and Azure Storage.
- Agile principles such as Continuous Integration (CI), Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Experience working with VSTS source control, GIT source control, GITFlow and other branching and merging schemes, automated deployment & continuous integration.
- Code Analysis & Metrics. Experience with platforms such as App Dynamics or Sonarqube. Automated Code Reviews.
- Knowledge and experience in financial services and Insurance Industry.
- Good knowledge of JIRA workflow.
- Strong knowledge of secure coding practices, Cyber Security and application scanning tools such as IBM AppScan.
- Hands-on experience using monitoring tools to identify, isolate, troubleshoot and resolve application, system and network problems.
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at email@example.com to discuss specific requirements.