Sr. Developer- Fund Accounting
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Virtus Partners LLC
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Work closely with business users and IT colleagues to identify business and customer requirements, design, build/enhance and deliver IT systems, with specific focus on custom application development projects and Business Intelligence Solutions.
IT professional with experience working in financial systems, particularly fund accounting platforms such as Advent Geneva, FIS VPM (formerly Sungard VPM), FIS Investran, and proficient with .NET programming languages and Microsoft Transact-SQL. This individual will be responsible for developing new applications/processes, extending and maintaining existing applications/processes, and ensuring the ongoing performance and stability of a Fund Accounting system.
The development team owns the full software life-cycle of the project. The role therefore includes understanding requirements, interacting with clients directly, design/code/test/implement and production support of the platform
- Self-starter with ability to build working relationships and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take full ownership and drive projects and tasks to completion
- Review, discuss and work within agreed timescales and provide feedback to project managers as necessary
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible