Systematic Risk Trader
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Our client, a world leader in finance is currently looking to hire talented and dynamic Systematic Risk Trader to join their growing and expanding high profile international team. This is a Dublin, Ireland based role.
- 4 years’ experience in a in a quantitative capacity covering investments, focusing on equities, experience in other asset classes is also useful
- Bachelors’ degree from a top university in Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- Systematic market making and trading
- Trading system architecture and trading operations
- General market structure of European Equity markets
- Experience with Linux; Knowledge and proficiency in Python, SQL and R
- Able to quickly interpret market developments to spot risks and trading opportunities
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and financial skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail – natural desire to always push for a deeper, more detailed understanding of both trading system and market mechanics
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.