Recruitment Business Partner
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick start your career in technology? Are you passionate about delivering cool solutions to financial leaders around the world?
Do you want to join a global leader who supports you in your career development, giving you the tools to grow and progress, reaching your own professional growth?
Then FNZ could be the place for you!
We currently have multiple opportunities for technology graduates to join our Graduate Programme in Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for individuals looking for a career in software development or analysis.
- A passion to work in the technology field, and an interest in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment.
- Independent, self-directing working style.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry.
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team.
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work.
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
Bonus points for anyone with the following experience:
- Experience with Microsoft development products (including C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, Java or CSS.
- Experience with web development.
- Familiarity with financial products and markets.
- Understanding of web services.
- Familiar with code analysis or automated testing tools.
Why should you join our Graduate Programme?
- A first-rate development programme and a chance to work with the world’s best developers creating platforms at the forefront of technology,
- An excellent salary, benefits and career progression available,
- An international team of likeminded individuals – we have employees from all around the world, including New Zealand, Scotland, Greece and Zimbabwe, right here in Brno!
- Friday Beers and social events (that’s right, free beer on tap every Friday night with your colleagues, plus table tennis competitions to get involved in!)
- International exposure with offices around the world and a chance to gain experience in one of our many locations (think Shanghai, Singapore or Wellington!)
- Relocation packages for international graduates (must have rights to work within the EU)
If you are interested in hearing more about our first-class graduate programme, submit an application, and we’ll be in touch soon!