Trading Desk Officer (Italian and English speaker required)
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- AZ Life dac
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
The Azimut Group is the largest independent asset manager in the Italian market, the holding company of which is listed on Milan’s Stock Exchange. The Group includes several companies operating in the promotion, management and distribution of financial and insurance products, and operates internationally in 15 different countries. It has assets under management in excess of € 52 billion and total income for the first half 2018 was € 376 million. AZ Life is the Irish subsidiary company of the Group. It was established in Ireland in 2003 and offers insurance products in the Unit Linked life assurance business.
The Azimut Group - leader in the promotion, management and distribution of financial and insurance products and services – requires, for its Dublin-based Life Insurance company AZ Life dac a candidate for the trading desk area.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- dealing with counterparties (brokers) in the trading activity of buying selling securities (equities, bonds, derivatives, forex) and with the transfer agents in relation to the trading of mutual funds;
- supporting the fund administration in the entry, receipt and execution of orders, with reference to the main financial instruments used by the Company, including futures and currency forwards, both through systems of order routing and by interacting directly with external counterparties;
- the interaction with the depositary banks and with the administration department for the resolution of any settlement issues;
- validating NAV calculations done daily by third party service providers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a degree in Economics;
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a company operating in the finance / insurance sector in the same or similar roles;
- ideally fluent in both English and Italian;
- be comfortable using the main Microsoft packages and information provider tools (i.e. Bloomberg);
- further requirements are propensity to team work, focus on meeting deadlines and cut off times, reliability, flexibility and professional resilience.
We will consider both temporary and permanent positions for this role.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 9 October 2018.