Transaction Services Manager
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Global leader in the industrial / manufacturing sector which has its European Head office in Amsterdam has created a new in house Transaction Services team to support the M&A and Strategic & Development teams. This role will involve providing financial due diligence, valuation and accounting expertise on acquisition, disposals and integration activities for this global giant. Very exciting career development path on offer.
- Providing support on all components of a deal, including robust preparation, valuation, data readiness, due diligence, negotiation and closing
- Assist in acquisition and disposal accounting with project team and local finance teams.
- Manage external relationships with financial advisors and auditors
- Assist or co-ordinate internal finance resources in transaction
- As this is a newly created department you will be develop standard programs and templates
- Prepare, review and analyse business proposals on acquisitions, disposals, capital expenditure and business restructuring
- Providing accounting and financial expertise in the post-acquisition integration activities for the European group
- Assist in the Group's management and assessment of its portfolio of businesses through regular monitoring and annual strategic plan processes
- Other aspects of the role will include assisting with strategic planning, investment proposal reviews, capital allocation and portfolio management projects for this large corporate.
- Role will involve working closely for Directors, Executive and c-suite personnel across the European network of offices.
- Qualified accountant from a BIG 4 environment with 7 years PQE in the transaction services division.
- Strong investment appraisal, financial due diligence and modelling skills required.
- A second language will be advantageous but not essential (German & French)
- First rate presentation, communication and interpersonal required for this corporate role
- Must be comfortable interacting with senior management and c-suite level.