The role holder will be responsible for the daily supervision of the Transfer Agency Juniors providing an efficient and responsive service to all clients/investors, whilst ensuring full compliance with internal controls and procedures. They will act as a point of escalation for juniors on technical and client queries. Principal Accountabilities
- Day to day supervision of the Transfer Agency daily, weekly and monthly deliverables
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking team activity against all shared mailboxes and assisting the team with queries.
- Identify key priorities within the team on a daily basis and assign appropriately to ensure delivery of all tasks.
- Actively manage day to day relationship with the clients, escalating issues to their Manager when required.
- Closely liaising with the AML team reviewing and monitoring anti money laundering documentation in line with policies and procedures.
- Day to day performance management of the team, one to one meetings and annual performance cycle ensuring development and review of staff against goals.
- Act as a point of escalation for the team for technical and client queries providing an efficient and swift service to Investors.
- Foster and act as a role model to build risk awareness within the team.
- Proactively seek greater productivities in the team through process improvements & automation where applicable.
- Participate in department wide training efforts - draft and deliver training course and facilitate 'on the job' training.
Context of the role
- The Senior Associate will take on a review function - trade, cash, EOD, reporting checklists and online e-checklists.
- The Senior Associate has full accountability for the reviews it completes on work done by the A1's & A2's.
Knowledge and Experience
- Subordinates - Engage in one to one meetings with direct reports, coaching team members, point of escalation
- Superiors - provide direct support for managers and regular status updates to managers.
- External - Build client and investor relationship ensuring client deliverables are met.
- Third level qualification and/or 2 years level experience in financial services industry
- Client Service experience preferred
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi task and to work calmly under pressure.