Valuation Control Analyst
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Working along side the newly appointed Valuation Control Manager you will be responsible for cash flow modelling on aircraft and ship leases.
Global Financial Services firm head quartered in London
As the Valuation Control Analyst, your responsibilities will likely include:
- Review cash flow modelling on the aircraft and ship leases and ensure that the valuation and impairment methodology are appropriate.
- Review discount rates and ensure that the methodology is in line with accounting standards and that all relevant Risks are captured
Review major aircraft and ship types to assess asset risk in terms of re-lease, liquidity and residual value
For this Valuation Control Analyst position, our client is seeking candidates who have:
- Educated to degree level and preferably with a Finance/Business or Financial Engineering or Masters degree in a quantitative subject.
- Prior experience in valuation risk and risk analysis
- An interest in aviation/leasing
Excellent opportunity to join a growing team whilst being well rewarded