Client Delivery Manager -Senior Associate -Kilkenny
Who we are looking for:
Reporting to a Team Manager within a client delivery team, the successful candidate will act as primary client delivery contact for a client or number of clients. This role will provide the candidate with exposure to all aspects of New Asset Value calculation and client service, including responding to client queries, the on-boarding of new funds/clients and ad hoc project work. It is a unique role that requires an understanding of the NAV process and how different departments and geographical locations within State Street interact and work together to service our clients. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Client Delivery Manager -Senior Associate
, you will: Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure excellent level of service provided to all clients serviced by the team Oversight of the NAV calculation process Timely escalation of issues Management of Client Reporting process Manage on boarding of additional clients/funds Manage fund accounting project work Resolve client queries Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all assigned tasks Ensure that sufficient controls are in place for all deliverables Ensure that detailed procedures are in place for all tasks Responsible for training and development of new staff Work with manager to ensure appropriate allocation and sharing of work within team Continuously review processes to make sure best of breed tools are used and that processes are as efficient as possible. Foster collaboration with colleagues, clients and external parties Assist team members in meeting their individual objectives Attend and contribute to client service calls Ad hoc projects as directed Team player
Management of Service Delivery
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to less experienced staff on technical, professional and client issues.
- Develop and communicate a clear picture of team goals and approaches to business, based on a clear understanding of client requirements.
- Assist with recruitment of new staff as required
What we value: Manage Relationships
- Take responsibility for the quality of service to assigned clients/departments.
- Perform and/or monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables.
- Assist with planning and management of all relevant project work.
- Plan and manage the daily processes and the effective utilisation of resources with the support of your Manager.
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action, keeping team and the Officer informed of the issue.
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators are produced and despatched as required.
- Review corporate documentation on processes, procedures and controls and evaluate the continuing effectiveness of these and related systems, initiating remedial action as necessary.
- Ensure documentation exists for any client-specific procedures.
- Monitor errors and potential breaches; complete relevant documentation and ensure training needs are identified and relevant training is carried out. Record the error in the errors log and track progress.
- Ensure adherence to Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products.
- Participate in Service Review meetings with clients.
- Maintain close contact with the Officer, briefing him/her on all relevant issues.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and with clients.
- Act as focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments and clients.
- Act as a source of technical expertise on State Street systems.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, third parties and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalised reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Ensure effective resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales.
- Ensure that your Manager and others, as appropriate, are kept aware of all issues/problems/queries/work in progress that may impact upon the quality of service being given.
- Experience in a valuations environment is necessary.
- Expectation of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Professional qualification or degree in a related discipline would be beneficial
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Good numerical and analytical abilities
- Attention to detail crucial
- Methodical and organised
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good management skills
- Microsoft Office Experience