Client Service Delivery Manager X2
Founded in Chicago in 1889, Northern Trust is one of the world's leading financial institutions. We specialise in providing asset servicing solutions and asset management to both institutional and personal clients. The delivery of products and services to this client base is supported through a network of offices around the globe.
Based in Dublin and Limerick, Northern Trust in Ireland administers one of the most varied ranges of products in the Irish Market and forms a vital part of Northern Trust's global presence.
Responsible for overall client service and delivery across all applicable disciplines (Custody, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency or Middle Office Outsourcing) for one or multiple clients. Facilitates and leads efforts of the service team and other internal stakeholders, coordinating resources to ensure timely delivery and issue resolution, and effectively communicating client concerns and needs to partners.
Acts as senior point of contact both within Northern Trust and with the client, taking ownership and accountability for the service NT provides. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plans and facilitates client meetings/calls including scheduling client service review meetings/calls and compliance visits; preparation for and follow up of client meetings; responsible for the creation of and subsequent monitoring of performance against Service Level Agreements; and due diligence visits/calls/questionnaires.
• Ensures follow up to day to day client queries and issue resolution.
• Partners with Relationship Manager/s and ensures issues are communicated and escalated in a timely manner both internally and directly with the client/s.
• Responsible for overall project planning for key client/s including new funds, mergers, liquidations etc.
• Responsible for the management of the internal "virtual team" of Client Service Managers across all service lines.
• Responsible for managing client service reviews within each of the key service areas including Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody etc.
• Ensures timely completion and publication of monthly reporting including calculating Key Performance Indicator levels (review and approval of monthly reporting) and review of monthly reporting packs to consultant/client.
• Prepares for and attends Board Meetings and is responsible for reviewing board packs and following up action items raised during the meetings.
• Ensures completion of other ad hoc planning and tasks such as call reporting, Know Your Client requirements, at risk reporting, issues reporting, relationship plans etc.
• Focus of role is on execution of strategic direction of business function activities.
• Carries out the most complex initiatives involving multiple disciplines and/or ambiguous issues.
• Consistently displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liasing with the rest of the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity. SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Experience in a similar type position
• Technical knowledge of trust or asset management and Fund Administration including accounting and Transfer Agency usually acquired through related work experience is required to manage overall client service.
• Strong understanding of role of external parties such as auditors and trustees required.
• Skills in negotiation, delegating, leadership, and service are necessary to service the client relationship
• Strong interpersonal skills. Able to motivate and communicate with a team of people who may be based in different locations and with varying levels of expertise.
• Financial industry operations experience
• Highly flexible and adaptable to change. About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.