Client Service Manager
Client Service Manager:
Founded in Chicago in 1889, Northern Trust is one of the world's leading financial institutions. We specialise in providing asset servicing solutions and asset management to both institutional and personal clients. The delivery of products and services to this client base is supported through a network of offices around the globe.
Based in Dublin and Limerick, Northern Trust in Ireland administers one of the most varied range of products in the Irish Market and forms a vital part of Northern Trust's global presence.
We believe our most valuable asset is our engaged, empowered & diverse workforce. As a global institution, Northern Trust is committed to building upon this diverse talent through encouraging innovative thinking and personal courage in an inclusive environment. Northern Trust's commitment to diversity & inclusion is evident in our internal initiatives for which we have won several globally recognised awards. About The Role:
The HFS CSM team is a client facing team and is responsible for ensuring client deliverables are met and that service is always delivered at the highest level. The Client Service Manager Role is responsible for ensuring the best possible client experience by owning and optimizing the delivery of service to clients, tracking and reporting of key tasks and being a primary point of escalation and trusted NT resource who advocates for clients within the Bank.
This role will also enhance the overall HFS operating model as we will now have a dedicated team who will work with the various functional areas to ensure that the day to day production process runs smoothly. In addition, there will be a strong focus on partnering with our clients and delivering a better client experience.
The role would suit an ambitious, energetic individual with strong systems, product and process knowledge coupled with the ability to lead, motivate and engage partners. Individuals with previous experience in client facing roles are of particular interest for the role. This role will be of interest to candidates who wish to progress their career in a dynamic, 'best in class operation'. Principal Responsibilities:
• Provides leadership and guidance to staff, fostering an environment which encourages employee participation, teamwork, and communication and overall excellent Client Servicing
• Development, recruitment, appraisals and retention of Partners across the team
• Day to day delivery of all functional services to the client
• Work with Operational employees in producing daily/weekly/monthly deliverable control checklists and ensure all targets and deadlines are met
• Maintain Client Service levels, for dedicated clients, by ensuring timely and accurate delivery of information and work products
• Actively participates and supports client due diligence visits
• Completes various client operational tasks (where relevant) within the agreed service levels
• Responsibility for vetting all incident reports prior to release to Relationship Managers's/Clients and ensuring all items are added to the daily client incident log
• Manage client issues ensuring appropriate resolution, including regular liaison with Global Relationship Managers and other Operational Managers to provide a seamless service
• Escalate items to functional team leaders, Manager, or Relationship Manager as appropriate
• Perform trend analysis, resolve exceptions, document issues and resolutions and communicate and escalate issues to management as appropriate
• Be pro-active in communication with Clients, providing suggestions for operational efficiencies, process improvements, and improvements to customer experience or reductions in costs
• Develop a detailed understanding of client's downstream processes and dependencies on our deliverables
• Manage Projects for key Clients Skills /Experience Required:
• The ability to contribute to the overall department strategic, tactical and budget objectives and initiatives would be beneficial.
• Strong communication, presentation, leadership and motivational skills are required.
• Proven client management skills and the ability to man to plan and meet client and ad-hoc deliverable deadlines required.
• Strong PC skills required
• Experience with instilling a strong client service culture in teams is desirable in addition to the ability to represent the business to clients via presentations etc.
• The successful candidate would display ambition, positivity, confidence, discipline, approachability, creativity and enthusiasm.
• Influence various internal teams to achieve optimal client outcomes
• Prioritization Skills About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.