ETF Manager, Transfer Agency
ABOUT THE ROLE
Northern Trust has extensive experience in servicing Exchange Traded Funds (ETF's). We currently service over $25bln in assets for over 90 ETF's. As demand for this product type increases, Northern Trust is seeking to establish a dedicated Transfer Agency(TA) Operations ETF Team to support the expansion and enhancement of our ETF capabilities. WHY CHOOSE THIS ROLE?
The successful candidate will manage and build a new dedicated Transfer Agency Operations ETF Team. They will work closely with Transfer Agency New Business to on-board new clients and new ETF product types. They will have direct involvement in the strategic design and build out of Transfer Agency system capabilities and operational processes.
• Manage day to day TA Operations ETF Team responsible for approx. 3 SME direct reports initially with a view to expanding in line with New Business growth.
• Work with the New Business, Product, ETF servicing, Operational, Risk and Technology teams to assist in detailed design phase of system build, and enhancements of overall ETF servicing capabilities.
• Oversight and assistance in the testing and implementation of TA focused component developments.
• Oversee the end to end TA ETF servicing model, identifying gaps in offering and delivery of solutions to close out.
• Work with existing and new clients to solution requirements in line with new and additional product offerings.
• Provide client support on the TA ETF service offering, ensuring agreed service levels are achieved and client service excellence is paramount.
• Assist in work with vendors to provide seamless integration with TA ETF operating capabilities and service delivery to client.
• Developing and strengthening the relationship with various parties to the ETF ecosystem.
• Interacting with various internal operational areas to improve processes, research processing problems and deliver efficiencies.
• Provide a best in class offering to existing and new clients and ensure the continued excellent delivery of service to our ETF clients SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience managing an Operations Team is desirable
• Experience supporting ETF servicing across a range of ETF product types - physical and synthetically replicating etc
• Ability to learn fast and become a top level SME
• Good technical knowledge of end to end ETF operating model
• Experience in dealing with project and technology teams to deliver solutions
• Familiarity with the regulatory requirements applicable to ETF's
• A strong team player who is committed to delivering a quality service to our clients
• Ability to prioritise workload and use initiative to ensure highest quality of service.
• Work accurately within tight deadlines
• Strong communication, organisational and report writing skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.