Graduate, Technical Project Analyst
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2019. Role/ Department:
The Project Management Office team supports the strategic plans of the business by monitoring projects or programs against larger capital targets; provides expertise, training, and information when sought by project managers; takes an active role in developing policies, promoting best practices, documenting project performance, and analysing outcomes. The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Champion best practice Product Reporting and Analytics initiatives
• Preparation and collation of reports in a timely manner
• Provides project-related services to support business units within the organization including portfolio management, coordination of governance and reporting, data management, and administrative activities
• Analysis of "Big Data" - Including the use of various data management, analytical and visualisation tools
• Proactively engage with PMO Manager, senior leadership, and business partners to identify process improvement opportunities
• Look at new skills and techniques that could be used within the team to improve business analysis
• Share project knowledge and domain expertise across business partners globally
• Manage the administration for project submissions and approvals through the agreed prioritization and approval process Skills/ Qualifications:
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• An ability to establish, build and maintain strong and effective working relationships at all levels across the organisation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• A track record in being able to work in an organised way, multi-tasking, prioritising and managing tasks to meet deadlines
• A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
• Experience with SharePoint Developer and InfoPath Designer. Please note that experience is desirable but not a pre-requisite for the role as training will be provided. Working with Us:
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways: Financial
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program Professional Development
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives. And Finally
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.