Information Security Senior Analyst
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. Role/ Department:
The Information Security Risk Assessment team is seeking a Senior Analyst to support its ongoing operations. The Information Security Risk Assessment team is responsible for assessing information security risk including risks raised from vulnerability scanning, application security testing, and cybersecurity incident response. As a team member, you will use both technical and communication skills to assess risk, raise awareness, and provide Northern Trust leadership with the information needed to effectively deploy information security resources. The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Conduct technical information security risk and controls effectiveness assessments
• Support technology partners to understanding information security risk across the organization
• Communicate risk with technology and business partners and leaders
• Maintain documentation and tracking of risk assessments
• Responsible for assist in development and improvement of risk assessment processes and methodologies
• Maintain knowledge of changing technologies, attack methods, and vulnerabilities Skills/ Qualifications: The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Technology, or related field
• Pas experience in information security operations or consulting
• Technical experience in one or more of the following areas: application development, systems administration, network administration, or other areas of information technology
• Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
• A desire to interact with stakeholders to improve understanding of information security risk
• Attention to detail Working with Us:
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways: Financial
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program Professional Development
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives. And Finall y
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.