Regional HR Services Manager
The Regional HR Services Manager is primarily responsible for the delivery of HR Services to our Northern Trust employees in the EMEA region, starting with Direct Access (digital) up through HR Advisory Management Support (high touch) for the region. You will be committed to continuous improvement and the employee experience through collaboration with regional HR leadership, management of data and leveraging of technology.
The Regional HR Services Manager will report into the Global HR Services Manager. Key Responsibilities :
• Form part of the Global Management team driving global consistency and delivery across HR Services
• Develop strategic HR plans and set goals and priorities based on the direction set for the region and follows through to ensure that objectives are met
• Drive HR Services contribution to key HR initiatives constantly seeking new and innovative ways to enhance the service offering Service Delivery
• Establish performance standards for the region and ensure team is providing accurate, timely, and compliant services as measured by performance to the Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and as evaluated through partner feedback.
• Proactively identify service delivery issues and take appropriate action including promotion of performance and improvement initiatives
• Ensure efficient and effective work processes are in place that are repeatable and sustainable
• Ensure proper management of our various vendor services (background checking, etc.) in the region
• Support audits of HR through providing required documentation and data for testing and implementing any agreed upon action plans to ensure services are up to date and compliant.
• Partner with various Centers of Expertise (Comp, Benefits, Finance, Legal, Employee Relations, HRIT and Procurement, etc.) to stay up to date on regional regulatory or statutory requirements, trends and developments impacting the delivery of our HR programs Analyze existing procedures, controls and practices to ensure compliance with policy, laws and regulations. Leadership/Team Management
• Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports fostering an environment that encourages employee participation, teamwork and communication.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to direct reports on team/staff performance, development and compliance, while continually motivating members of the broader team. Hold periodic conversations to provide feedback, to evaluate performance and to update goals as the year progresses. Relationship Management
• Build excellent relationships with the regional HR Business and COE teams lead; s and the global HR Services team and HRIT to enable "One HR" experience; proactively partner with these stakeholders to support the implementation of HR solutions reflecting business needs Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Exceptional ability to organize and execute responsibilities with strong ability to be highly flexible and adaptable to change
• Exceptional analytical, quantitative skills and critical thinking
• Experience of working in a regional or global operating environment
• Strong HR Consulting and HR Operations experience
• Strong leadership and management experience About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.