A global financial client of mine is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to support both Digital & Functional changes which are planned for the coming years.
They will therefore require a Business Analyt experienced in AS IS / TO BE processes, who can see the as-is and put these process flows into a to be vision.
The chosen Business Analyst will also be qualified in LEAN / SIX SIGMA methodologies to ensure minimal waste in the transformation project.
This position is role of the Senior Business Analyst to support the Fund Accounting Change & Transformation group. The role will work closely within the business architecture capability and is focused on the end to end fund accounting target operating model in line with the strategic vision.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Clearly identifies project stakeholders and collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Complete operational assessments and produce core artefacts supporting;
- Detailed As-Is process descriptions
- Detailed To-Be process descriptions.
- Translates conceptual requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to business owners and technology teams.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to business owners and technology teams.
- Contribute to the development of a business case for each initiative.
- Engage with the FA operations team to identify areas for automation which would be required to be fully compliant with the strategic direction of our business and technology.
- Employ project management tools and techniques when working on project initiatives
- Interact and liaise with the Architecture and Technology teams as well as external vendors to resolve functional & technical concerns.
- Provide various management reports and operational MIS.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Solutions orientated with advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst within a financial services organisation.
- Experience with Lean / Six Sigma methodologies.
- Strong desktop, IT and systems skills required, and an ability to liaise and translate between technical and non-technical departments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.