Senior Analyst, Depositary PMO
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee ( Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. Role/ Department:
The Analyst role sits within Depositary Operations: PMO and Support team which is responsible for the delivery of EMEA Depositary's strategic projects: IT, Regulatory Change, Location and cross jurisdictional initiatives impacting the operation hubs in Limerick and/or Bangalore. The team also manage issue resolution, change control and support many of Depositary's governance frameworks. The key responsibilities of the role include:
Skills/ Qualifications: The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Support the execution of EMEA Depositary IT strategic roadmap by performing analysis on data and requirements, capturing use cases, liaising between the business and the development team, managing use case backlog and coordinating the testing.
- Contribute to the successful execution of EMEA Depositary location strategic roadmap by supporting the migration of activities between Depositary locations.
- Collaborate with other team members on projects.
- Identify areas for improvement, find an appropriate solution and drive the implementation of that solution.
- Provision of administrative and technical support to the business.
- Coordination and delivery of MI and information + data management for Depositary.
- Experience of Excel VBA and SQL.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with internal and external parties.
- Knowledge in requirements gathering, user stories creation and product backlog management and testing coordination in an Agile environment.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills. Understanding of 6 Sigma methodologies and practice.
- Ability to work on own initiative and successfully meet deadlines.
- Productivity tool experience including: MS SharePoint, MS Office, Power BI, JIRA,
Working with Us:
- Product Owner/Business Analyst or Project Management experience.
- Understanding of the relevant regulations & fiduciary responsibilities (i.e. AIFMD/UCITS V Depositary oversight requirements)
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways: Financial
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program Professional Development
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives. And Finally
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.