Senior Consultant, Client Services, HFS
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. Role/Department
The HFS CSM team is a client facing team and is responsible for ensuring client deliverables are met and that service is always delivered at the highest level. The Client Service Manager Role is responsible for ensuring the best possible client experience by owning and optimizing the delivery of service to clients, tracking and reporting of key tasks and being a primary point of escalation and trusted NT resource who advocates for clients within the Bank. This role will also enhance the overall HFS operating model as we will now have a dedicated team who will work with the various functional areas to ensure that the day to day production process runs smoothly. In addition, there will be a strong focus on partnering with our clients and delivering a better client experience. Key Responsibilities
• Day to day delivery of all functional services to the client
• Work with Operational Partners in producing daily/weekly/monthly deliverable control checklists and ensure all targets and deadlines are met
• Maintain Client Service levels, for dedicated clients, by ensuring timely and accurate delivery of information and work products
• Actively participates and supports client due diligence visits
• Completes various client operational tasks (where relevant) within the agreed service levels
• Provide input to CSDM for inclusion in monthly service reporting packs
• Responsibility for vetting all incident reports prior to release to RM's/Clients and ensuring all items are added to the daily client incident log
• Manage client issues ensuring appropriate resolution, including regular liaison with Global Relationship Managers and other Operational Managers to provide a seamless service
• Escalate items to functional team leaders, Manager, CSDM or Relationship Manager as appropriate
• Perform trend analysis, resolve exceptions, document issues and resolutions and communicate and escalate issues to management as appropriate
• Be pro-active in communication with Clients, providing suggestions for operational efficiencies, process improvements, and improvements to customer experience or reductions in costs
• Develop a detailed understanding of client's downstream processes and dependencies on HFS's deliverables
• Manage Projects for key Clients
• Perform testing of client specific reporting
• Execution of periodic and ad hoc tasks as assigned by HFS Management Competencies Required
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellence in execution
• Service Orientation
• Foster productive relationships with senior management
• Influence various internal teams to achieve optimal client outcomes
• Prioritization Skills Working with Us:
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways: Financial
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program Professional Development
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives. And Finally
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.