Senior Brand Manager
- GBP55000 - GBP72000 per annum
- Douglas, Isle of Man
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Offshore
- 10 Oct 18
Senior leadership opportunity for well established marketing professional, with close ties to the digital team, external agencies, internal clients and reports into the Head of Marketing. Isle of Man based, the Senior Brand Manager will be keen to relocate to the island for this truly unique career opportunity. The location affords the successful individual an enviable work/life balance and 20% income tax.
Growing global technology firm.
The successful Senior Brand Manager will have a broad reaching role, tasked with managing internal clients, external agencies, the digital team and working as a part of a highly efficient and hard working Brand Team.
This individual will take ownership of all brand development and positioning and have accountability for internal and external communications for all brands.
Other responsibilities will include -
- Budget management
- Working with senior stakeholders to identify marketing and brand needs across all business lines
- Managing external agency relationships - including travelling to London where appropriate for meetings
- Working closely with the Senior Events Manager on branding and attending events
- Ownership of full customer journey with extensive digital marketing experience.
Based in the Isle of Man the successful Senior Brand Manager will be keen to relocate to the island or already reside there.
The community is extremely welcoming and the work life balance extremely enviable. The income tax is only 20% as well!
The Senior Brand Manager will also possess -
* Excellent Communication Skills and extremely strong work ethic
* Outstanding leadership and project management skills
* Passion for brand development
* Global customer understanding and previous track record
* Ability to travel as part of the role - roughly 10-20%
Exceptional Package + Relocation + benefits