Client Services Support Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
This position primarily focuses on answering client support tickets escalated by our global client facing level 1 support teams; working closely with Dev, QA, Infra and OPS teams to investigate and troubleshoot complex client support cases. In addition to the usual responsibilities of a client services Analyst, the senior analyst will also help to direct and manage the daily operations in support of the client service Team lead. This could include assigning work, serving as an escalation point for problem solving, and serving as a subject matter expert for overall operational support. This position requires software support experience and familiarity of the finance market is preferred. This position is a part of the monitoring and operations group. The position reports into a Client Services Analyst L2 Team lead, and the team has global presence in Tel Aviv, New York and Belfast.
* The role is requiring working in : Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm, Friday- 8:00am - 15:00pm Sunday - once in a month- 16:00-23:00 Also, working in holidays
Principal Accountabilities :
• Proficiency in English is a must! (mother tongue preferred)
• Respond to client escalations which were initially investigated by the L1 team via SalesForce and Jira, investigate, troubleshoot, and provide a resolution within a timely manner.
• Use SQL queries, UI access and logs tools to assist with your investigation.
• Serve as both an escalation point and a subject-matter expert in the Traiana applications.
• Answer L1 team's with questions regarding their escalations and General Traiana products functionality.
• Effectively communicate and constantly follow up with the different teams: RnD, QA, OPS, Product and Infra regarding the escalated tickets.
• Provide quarterly based training sessions to global the L1 team.
• Assist in establishing, improving, and documenting and enforcing work processes and procedures.
• Assist NOC, connectivity and operations teams with client's issues requiring specific business knowledge.
• Constantly liaise with the relevant stake holders (dev, infra, ops) to enhance the team's knowledge and learn new tools and technologies.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to collate and interpret data from various sources
• Ability to liaise with various internal groups (Product / Project Management, Development, Quality Assurance, IT)
• Ability to learn and absorb quickly proprietary complex systems and applications, both on the functional and on the UI level.
• Natural communication skills, ability to manage conflicts and relay a coherent message which will resonate to the client.
• Work experience in an application support role - a must.
• Knowledge/experience in financial industry - preferred.
• Process driven and results oriented.
• Team focused and collaborative.
• Ability to operate effectively in stressful situations.
• Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, organize and coordinate activities effectively in complex situations with great attention to detail.
• Ability to work flexible hours / shifts.
• BA/BS in business, Finance, Economics or Computer Science.
• Experience supporting web based financial applications including trade posting, reporting, and exception handling / troubleshooting - preferred
• Hands on technical experience utilizing database tools, using SQL to perform queries and analysis.
• Familiarity with TCP/IP, FTP, certificates, SMTP, AD, Proxy and MQ - big advantage.
• Experience working with and supporting multi-tier applications including Java, WebLogic and Oracle.
• Experience working in Windows, (Unix, and Linux environments - advantage) and proficiency using MS Office suite
*This role includes participation in a shift rota and on call requirements as outlined above