Senior Software Engineer
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
• At least 7 Years' experience with Java backend/server-side development and Experience in micro-services is Must
• Experience with at least one of this key technology: NO-SQL, Clustering, Stream Processing, Batch Processing
Experience with Rational DB as well as JPA & ORM tools (hibernate/spring data)
Experience with Elastic Search - Big Advantage
• Knowledge of Linux
• Basic Knowledge of computing fundamentals (Networking, Communication, Operating systems, Security, etc.)
• Development and design of highly concurrent, durable, scalable, high performance sys
• Experience with Scala - Advantage