2021, EMEA, Investment Banking, FIG Placement Analyst 3 Month Internship, Milan, Italy - January Intake
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for a Placement Analyst to join the Financial Institutions Group (FIG) team within the Investment Banking division for three months. You will be involved in a number of M&A, equity and debt capital markets transactions. Your time here will look something like this...
* Conduct research and analyze industry trends related to business development
* Build financial models, assess valuation and explore corporate finance solutions for big-picture financial analyses
* Participate in client development, including coordinating data with clients and assisting in presentation of new ideas to client
If you perform well during your time with the team, you may have the possibility to extend your internship for a further three months. We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
During your three month internship you will be fully integrated into the day-to-day business of our project teams advising clients on transactions. You will gain extensive knowledge of the Italian FIG landscape (Banking, FinTech, Asset Management, Insurance and Diversified Financials), while developing fundamental analytical and modelling capabilities alongside all of the soft skills required to succeed in an international and highly dynamic work environment. We want to hear from you if...
* You are available for at least 3 months starting in January 2021
* You have strong academics
* Have an interest in Investment Banking
* You are fluent in English and Italian
In your CV, please clearly specify: (i) graduation grade; (ii) exams GPA ("media ponderata"); (iii) GMAT grade (if applicable); (iv) high school graduation grade. Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
We will recruit on a rolling basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer